25 de ago. de 2020

My beloved sunflower...


I know that everyone only has a view of the mountain to climb
So every day I worry about doing the right thing
And yet, unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't seem to work
Because the world is so crazy and people are so strange
Tell me if you're still afraid of not being the best of me
And if we charge less at some point of this here
Tell me!

When I no longer know the direction
And all I can do is follow my heart
So I turn and turn to where the sun turns
It's by instinct that I find the light, I'm a sunflower
I want that life that we invent before bed
But to get it right I know I have to wake up taking action
Time doesn't wait for me just because I want to throw it all up in the air
And it is almost always in giving up that failure comes down to
Tell me if you're still afraid of not being the best of me

And if we charge less at some point of this here
Tell me!

Joshua.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário