22 de jan. de 2020

Eu posso perder minha cabeça, mas te amo!


This is no longer a love letter
Are loose thoughts translated into words
So that you can understand
What I do not understando too
Love is not always having to be sure
It's accepting that no one is perfect for anyone
It's being able to be yourself and not having to pretend
It's trying to forget and not be able to escape, escape
I know I was never perfect but with you I can be
Even myself you will understand
I can play discovering drawing in clouds
I can take your clothes off
I can do whatever I want
I can lose my mind
But with you I’m calm, calm
Now what are we going to do, I don't know either
After all, is love really everything
If that's not love, what else can be
I'm also learning
I already thought of leaving you
I've looked so many times to the side
But when I think of someone it’s for you that I close my eyes
I know I was never perfect but with you I can be
Even myself you will understand
I can play discovering drawing in clouds
I can tell my nightmares and even my futile things
I can take your clothes off
I can do whatever I want
I can lose my mind
But with you I’m calm, calm
Now what are we going to do, I don't know either
After all, is love really everything
If that´s not love, what else can be
I'm also learning...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário